Was unable to get this up yesterday. Below is the latest information, still months behind, before the site is updated later today. Before we get to the latest info…..You can read last week’s update here
You can also access the reports prior to that working your way back months if you so choose to. (Many more months of reports reside at my former site- made inaccessible by the googlopoly (exclusively controlled by google)
PHAC and Health Canada are actively monitoring three ongoing safety signals: Not correct because they are actually monitoring more then three..
*Reports of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome following vaccination with AstraZeneca Vaxzevria/COVISHIELD COVID-19 vaccine. Health Canada has updated the product monograph to include information about these very rare events of blood clots associated with low levels of platelets following immunization. *Reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) in Canada following AstraZeneca Vaxzevria/COVISHIELD COVID-19 vaccination. Data in Canada indicate a higher number of cases than would normally be expected in the general population. Health Canada has updated the AstraZeneca Vaxzevria/COVISHIELD COVID-19 vaccine product monograph to include information on GBS. *Reports of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining around the heart) following vaccination with COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. Data in Canada now indicate a higher number of cases in younger people (i.e. less than 40 years of age) than would normally be expected in this age group in the general population.
Plus two additional safety signals
- Capillary leak syndrome
- Bells Palsy/Facial Paralysis
- ITP and VTE
Looks more to me like there are 7 safety concerns, As well as DEATH. Which makes 8 safety concerns being monitored
Were you all aware of that?
Adverse Reactions Reports:
As always we take note of the months long data lag. Not weeks. Months!
Last report :
- July 9/21- had recorded 859 adverse reactions, this week that counts sits at 870 An increase in reaction reports going back 4 months.
- July 16/21: Last week saw 856 incidents- This week incidents report zooms up to 876. Again 4 month data lag.
- July 23/21: Last week 903 reactions counted- This week 916
- July 30/21: This week the reaction count is 765- Will it be up next week?. I will update you all.
Serious Adverse Reports Increase
- 88 reports of VITT this week (Last report was 87) Yet another case!
- 100 reports of Guillain Barre Syndrome (Last report was 97) Another 3 cases of bodily paralysis
- 1,075 reports of myocarditis/pericarditis (Last report was 1012) Quite a large increase in cases of life long damaged hearts. 63 additionally damaged hearts.
- 2 reports of Capillary Leak Syndrome
- 213 Deaths. An increase from last weeks 208. Another 5 dead with vaccine
- Bells Palsy is up a great deal as well- 625 paralyzed faces
An increase of 383 from their last update No way the increase in Canada can just be 5 in that same time frame. Neither official number can be considered accurate. Again, my opinion, the death count has to more then 2000 in Canada. Including those that contracted covid with vaccine and dying, taking into consideration the role of ADE.
Look at the numbers of breakthrough covid cases with vaccine. Only 150? Not credible.