Changing the format up:
Let’s look at this weeks chart of adverse reactions. We can see the numbers are up again.
We were following specific dates to demonstrate the extreme lag in data being released
Last weeks numbers:
- July 02/21 was 657- This week the total adverse reaction number is 768. 4 month lag in numbers- Increase of 111 adverse reactions
- July 09/21 adverse reaction count is 753. This week July 09/21 is showing 859 adverse reactions. Increase of 106 reports. 4 month lag
- July 16/21: Last week 540. This week 856 incidents. An increase of 316 reactions
- July 23/21: This week 903 reactions ( Last week’s number was not featured. We can go to the archives for that number. For brevity the next week’s figure will be included for comparison)
Dropping the oldest date and adding a new date each report
(method to the madness)
Canada continues to monitor the ‘safe and effective’ jab for:
PHAC and Health Canada are actively monitoring three ongoing safety signals:
- Reports of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome
- Reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) in Canada following AstraZeneca Vaxzevria/COVISHIELD COVID-19 vaccination. Data in Canada indicate a higher number of cases than would normally be expected in the general population.
- Reports of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining around the heart) following vaccination with COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. Data in Canada now indicate a higher number of cases in younger people (i.e. less than 40 years of age) than would normally be expected in this age group in the general population.
Other safety updates
PHAC and Health Canada continue to closely monitor Canadian and international reports including but not limited to:
- Capillary leak syndrome following vaccination with the AstraZeneca .
- Facial paralysis/Bell’s Palsy following COVID-19 vaccination.
As mentioned yesterday Health Canada added additional warnings regarding still more auto immune disorders due to the shot.
COVID-19 vaccine to “provide additional information about the very rare risk of ITP” and the “rare risk of venous thromboembolism (VTE)” after vaccination.
ITP and VTE- more vaccine induced auto immune bleeding disorders.
- VITT- 87 incidents this week. Up four cases from last weeks 83
- Guillaine Barre was at 97 cases last report. This week’s number is the same
- Myocarditis took a great leap up in incidents- that is many more damaged hearts. 1012 from 970. An additional 42 permanently damaged hearts. Imagine the damage from the jabs in the 5-11 group. Very scary.
- Bell’s Palsy has increased- An additional 17 partially/fully possibly permanently paralyzed faces 611 this week. 594 last week.
- Two reports of capillary leak syndrome- that’s stayed the same. Thankfully.
- 208 dead with vaccine- unchanged from last report. That number simply cannot be considered a credible number.
- Check the VAERS in the US
Death with vaccine has to be well over two thousand in Canada. And I would include the fully vaxxed who end up contracting and succumbing to Covid. As has been explained ADE (antibody dependent enhancement)
If you really want to understand how bogus these numbers are look at the numbers of persons who contract Covid after vaccination- 147 in all of Canada. Way, way, way to low.