- 58% were young people between 18 and 39 years old.
- 79% were vaccinated, including 14 people who received a booster dose.
- 16% had been infected with COVID-19 before.
- 33% had traveled internationally
- 1 person, who is vaccinated, was hospitalized
- “I think there will be a point where we will see a very rapid increase similar to what we’ve seen in the UK, Europe and South Africa,” said Long, with Houston Methodist.
Rapid Increase and an equally fast decrease. Same as in South Africa
From earlier today: