As always the data lags. Some of it is estimated. Most vaxx injuries go unreported generally and still there’s plenty of injury being documented!
“The benefits of vaccines authorized in Canada continue to outweigh the risks“
Considering the increasing breakthrough cases including deaths it leaves one wondering what the benefits vs risk ratio truly is.
Think about Colin Powell’s death from Covid- Fully vaxxed. And the vaccines were supposed to protect people like him. That was the claim. As well as ‘end the pandemic’ and allow us to return to our previous normal- None of that is accurate, true or correct!
- “PHAC and Health Canada are actively monitoring three ongoing safety signals:
- Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome following vaccination (not limited to Astra Zeneca)
- Reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) in Canada. Data in Canada indicate a higher number of cases than would normally be expected in the general population.
- Reports of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining around the heart) following vaccination with COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. Data in Canada now indicate a higher number of cases in younger people (i.e. less than 40 years of age) than would normally be expected in this age group in the general population”
Imagine the damage when they start jabbing the young children. Despicable.
- Capillary leak syndrome
- Facial paralysis/Bell’s Palsy following COVID-19 vaccination.
The product monograph have been updated for all these conditions. Were you informed of that reality when you got the shot?
The rate of reported adverse events was highest among the 40 to 49 year age group (42.3 reports per 100,000 doses administered), followed by those in the 50 to 59 year age group (40.2 reports per 100,000 doses administered)
So largely healthy persons suffering the highest adverse events. Great! Don’t know why this fact doesn’t get coverage..
As we can all see below the adverse event numbers continue to increase going back months.
Examples: May 07: total is now at 1079, May 14: 945, May 21: 1001, June 4: 713
Last week these months old numbers sat at.. 1078, 936, 944, and 618, respectively. An additional 162 months old adverse reactions finally being reported.- That’s quite a lag, considering this is nearer to the end of October.
How long is it going to before we know the full facts of these adverse reactions?
- Up to and including October 8, 2021, there were 82 reports of TTS – up from last weeks high
- Up to and including October 8, 2021, there are a total of 85 reports of GBS – up from last weeks high
- Up to and including October 8, 2021, there were 913 reports of myocarditis/pericarditis- substantially up from last weeks high.
- Up to and including October 8, 2021, there have been two reports of capillary leak syndrome- Stayed the same
- Bell’s Palsy is up from last week as well from last week’s high- now sitting at 564 paralyzed faces
- Last weeks numbers can be found at the link below:
- Canda’s Covid Vaxx Injury & Death Report
- Deaths: Up to and including October 8, 2021, a total of 196 reports with an outcome of death- Up from last weeks high.
Understanding the number above is undoubtedly low, we know Canada’s number cannot possibly sit at 196 dead with vaxx.
All you need to know about the inaccuracy of this data can be seen in the count of breakthrough cases- 134? No way.