Usually this report goes up on Thursday, but, it wasn’t possible. Better late then never, right? Last weeks report below:
Documented Vaccine Hazards
We still have 8 hazards being accounted for. Though the official claim is some are safety signals and some are safety updates. They are all hazardous to your health- so they are hazards
- Reports of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome
- Reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) in Canada
- Reports of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining around the heart) following vaccination with COVID-19 mRNA vaccines
- Capillary leak syndrome
- Facial paralysis/Bell’s Palsy following COVID-19 vaccination.
- Immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) and venous thromboembolism (VTE) with Janssen vax
- Thrombocytopenia including ITP following vaccination with AstraZeneca Vaxzevria COVID-19 vaccine
The always lagging date chart
Last week vs this week data lag:
- July 23/21 previously at 916. Last week 925. This week..925
- July 30/21: Previously the count was 765- Last week 765 . This week 765 . Is the months long lag finally catching up?
- August 6: Previously 558- Last week 774- up one to 775
- August 13/21 sits at 791 this week- what will next week bring? We’ll find out next week.
We know the lag is not weeks. It’s months. By all appearances July looks to be caught up. Maybe?
Health Canada authorized booster doses of Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty on November 9, 2021 and Moderna Spikevax on November 12, 2021 . Booster doses are administered intramuscularly to adults at least 6 months after they complete their primary series.
On November 19, 2021, the authorization of the Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty was extended to children 5 to 11 years of age (10 mcg dose). Health Canada authorized the AstraZeneca Vaxzevria COVID-19 vaccine on November 19, 2021 and the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine on November 23, 2021 under the Food and Drug Regulations .
We should anticipate a great deal of harm to be done to these children.
Reports of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome following vaccination sits at 89. Same as the week prior.
Facial paralysis/Bell’s Palsy following COVID-19 vaccination. 649 paralyzed faces. Last week count was 625
Reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) 103 cases. The count is the same as last week
Reports of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining around the heart) following vaccination 1329 cases up from last weeks 1241 permanently damaged hearts.
Capillary leak syndrome following vaccination the count stays the same at two
Death: 227 dead. Up from last weeks 222 dead with vaxx count.
VAERS most recent- that’s how you know Canada’s number is not credible
The data presented in this report are estimates and may not accurately represent national COVID-19 vaccine adverse events for the following reasons:
- There may be delays in receiving reporting forms and processing reporting forms which may contribute to variations in the amount of reports presented weekly. These delays may be due to jurisdictions investigating and reviewing each adverse event prior to submitting the information to PHAC. There are also limitations to reporting practices such as underreporting, missing information, and differing adverse event reporting practices across jurisdictions in Canada.
Heart Injury is set to sky rocket