Link for this update
Last weeks update:
You can follow links for weekly reports back in time. Check each post for the link to the one that came before.
Data notes (the data is never accurate or comprehensive)
- The data presented in this report are estimates and may not accurately represent national COVID-19 vaccine adverse events for the following reasons:
- There may be delays in receiving reporting forms and processing reporting forms which may contribute to variations in the amount of reports presented weekly. These delays may be due to jurisdictions investigating and reviewing each adverse event before submitting the information to PHAC.
- There are also limitations to reporting practices such as under reporting, missing information, and differing adverse event reporting practices across jurisdictions in Canada.
- Each week, we update the historical data (weekly and cumulative number of reports) to include any delayed reporting forms from earlier weeks. (Earlier months)
- Information is collected on individuals for whom an report was submitted, not on the total number of individuals who experience an adverse event as not every adverse event is reported.
- New information in this report may not be comprehensive but rather represents preliminary results of data received on a weekly basis.
Serious adverse reactions sit at 10.2 per 100,000 on very sloppy data.
Even though Trudeau told us all it would be less then 1 in a million. Trudeau?! What the hell?
- Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome Up to and including January 21, 2022 , there were 107 reports of TTS. Up one case
This was 106 injured persons last week, though the number sat at 110 the week before?
The death of these six people that died after the jab from this horrific syndrome… are still under investigation. I’m telling you all by time they’re done fudging this data (Health Canada and affiliates) their won’t be a single death from this jab. But there are many more then have been reported. I’m quite sure of that!
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome
Up from 115 injured persons last week
Up to and including January 21, 2022 , there are a total of 116 reports of GBS
Last week 1643. This week 1680. That’s 1680 damaged hearts.
Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle and pericarditis is inflammation of the lining around the heart. Up to and including January 21, 2022 , there were 1,680 reports of myocarditis/pericarditis
- Capillary leak syndrome- This number has stayed the same
Up to and including January 21, 2022 , there have been 2 reports of capillary leak syndrome
- Bells Palsy- Paralyzed faces- This week 760 cases. Last week 748. Up another 12 paralyzed faces of living people
- Deaths- Up an additional 8 deaths to 277 from last weeks high of 269
Up to and including January 21, 2022 , a total of 277 reports with an outcome of death.
When we see the VAERS data we KNOW Canada’s numbers are far from accurate.
The ‘booster’ jab is being pushed here in Canada. Looking at what’s occurring in Israel.. on their 4th jab!
I’d be thinking very, very hard about risking my health any further.